The Beatson’s Building Supplies Jim Clark Rally returns as a BRC counter in 2021 in its full closed roads Friday night and Saturday format.
The organisers have extended the territory covered by the rally by adding new stages to challenge competitors so please put it in your diary now to avoid disappointment!
• The whole route and stages are on public roads – all tarmac in good condition.
• Reconnaissance runs on Sunday 22nd (preferred) and Friday 28th May (one reconnaissance only per competitor).
• Shakedown 3 miles stage on Friday 28th from 10.00 until 14.00. As many runs as you like for £130.
• Two Friday night stages, one in the dark. Half of this stage has never been used before and the other half is an old Reivers favourite.
• A virgin 8 mile stage on the Saturday.
• All stages run twice apart from one.
• 10.00 am start on Saturday morning.
• Central service visited twice on Saturday.