After a gripping 2017 Prestone MSA British Rally Championship season the 2017 Media Review is now available to view and download.
The document contains all the numbers from all seven rounds of the BRC: TV figures, website traffic, social media statistics and further information on the media and PR activities from the 2017 series.
- Almost £2,000,000 worth of media value across the season
- Social media reached over 60 million people
- The local media value to the regions visited was valued at over £340,000
- Local media reach was almost 12 million people
- Over half a million page views on msabrc.com
- Prestone gave away over 15,000 items of product across the season
- Prestone Facebook reach increased by over 2000%
“2017 will go down as one of the greatest seasons in the championship’s history,” enthused BRC Championship Manager Iain Campbell. “Looking ahead to 2018, plans are well afoot and further information will be promulgated in the coming weeks. The Media Review is the first document ready for crews to use in their preparations and plans for next year.”
To view and download the document click here